Knitting in the North

A discussion of knitting, family, home and other stuff.

Still no Computer

Still no computer. Getting stressed. Feeling shaky. Not sure how long this can go on. Haven't heard from the computer place since Friday, and I'm thinking that's a bad sign. Getting a fair bit of knitting done, though. I'm making a Peace bag for Katie's teacher - did I mention it already? Anyway, I've got the base done, and have charted all the words, and begun the first band of writing. It's much more time consuming than I first imagined, so even though I charted for 3 bands, it may end up with just 2. We'll see. There are only 2 weeks of school left, and I don't have a lot of uninterrupted, able to concentrate knitting time these days. It's very pretty, though, all blue and white (Peace colours). If it turns out, it may open a floodgate of bags with stranded words and things in this household...

0