Knitting in the North

A discussion of knitting, family, home and other stuff.

Technical Difficulties

The lovely One Skein Wonder is finished, I've actually taken a picture of Gwenyth in her little pink striped sweater, and I'm making progress on Orangina and the little tank. The reason for all this, is that I've had a little more time on my hands since the weekend. My poor computer is fried. Actually, it's the motherboard that's fried; it's at the computer hospital as I speak, and will be returned home soon. I say this with great hope, and very little actual information, as I'm still waiting to hear back from the place that fixes things like this. I would post photos, but I'm using a friend's computer. I can barely figure out how to do stuff with my own machine, let alone someone else's. Just so you know. Still here. Still knitting.

0