Knitting in the North

A discussion of knitting, family, home and other stuff.

Yet Another Meme

I picked this up today from Christine, so thought I'd share it with you. If this is your kind of thing, I'd love to read your responses. I think it's amazing to have these internet friends, and yet there are big gaps of knowledge about all of you. 1. FIRST NAME? Charity 2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My parents named me Charity Dawn, which means Love Awakening, and was very significant to them while expecting my arrival. 3. LAST CRY? Can't remember, which is finally rare for me. After a year of baby blues, I'm getting to the point where I can even look at sappy commercials on TV without shedding a few tears! 4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Eh... 5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Rosemary Ham 6. KIDS? 3 marvelous blessings! 7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like to think so, but who knows! Would I be a nice other person? 8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is it! 9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Constantly. I'm not sure you always pick up on it, though, sarcasm in print can be tricky. 10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. 11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. This is about the only "extreme" thing I don't want to do. Anything else, I'll at least try! 12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Puffs. I don't know if this is still the case, but when I was a kid, you couldn't get them in Canada. A friend from the States used to send a Christmas package every year, and always included a box. 13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never. 14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Used to be no, but the Hapkido is making me much stronger. 15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hard to choose, I like the ones with all the stuff in them, like Rocky Road. 16. SHOE SIZE? Used to be 7-1/2, now pretty firmly an 8. 17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The way I can't stop talking. It drives me crazy - inside, I know I'm talking too much, but I can't seem to make myself stop. 18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mum, who lives in Winnipeg. 19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'd love to know more about all of you! 20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Bare feet, denim capris. 21. LAST THING YOU ATE? An Instant Breakfast drink. 22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kids playing, lunch cooking, Martha Stewart doing something wonderful. 23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Ocean blue (is that a crayon colour? If not, it should be!) 24. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh bread baking. 25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend, Sarah. 26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The eyes have it, here. 27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I do. 28. FAVORITE DRINK? I drink tea all day and evening long. 29. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch? Not so much. To participate in? Hapkido (does that count as a sport?) 30. EYE COLOR? Brown. 31. HAT SIZE? No idea. 32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Occasionally. My eyes tend to be really dry, so they can get uncomfortable. 33. FAVORITE FOOD? This amazing Persian chicken dish, that I don't know how to spell, with pomegranates and walnuts, or lasagna. 34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Has to have a happy ending. On my camping trip, I read Message in a Bottle, and was completely incensed at the ending. What a waste of time. We get enough unpleasantness in reality. 35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? Can not for the life of me remember. 36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Striped with shades of blue/turquoise. 37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn (Yes, I have to be difficult) 38. HUGS OR KISSES? I like to hug a lot. 39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate is good. 40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea. 41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Again, no idea. 42. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm listening to Pride and Prejudice on CraftLit, and reading a book by T Davis Bunn, can't remember the title. Also have a few knitting books from the library, and one on crochet. 43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? One of those little gel pad wrist supports. 44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I didn't. 45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The woods at night when I'm camping, the sound of the ocean. 46. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles. Although I wasn't allowed to listen to secular music growing up, so have never formed a great attachment. 47. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Moscow 48. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I guess I'll have to go with knitting. 49. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Winkler, Manitoba, Canada 50. Who sent this to you? Chrissy

0