Knitting in the North

A discussion of knitting, family, home and other stuff.

Safe Harbour

No matter how much you enjoy your travels, there is something magical about returning home. There is just nothing on earth like your own bed, a nice cup of tea in your own cup, or curling up in your own chair. We made it safe and sound Saturday night, and I am buried in unpacking, laundry, and crazy children who need to be put back on their routines. We had a wonderful time, I didn't get nearly as much knitting done as I would have liked or hoped, it was hot and sunny and exciting. I haven't decided how to tell you about my travels... my tendency is to always tell a big long story about everything, but I feel perhaps people get impatient with my long-winded tales. What do you think? Long story, or short?

0